Automation and Control
A new addition to Design Works is our Automation and Control department. We have teamed up with industry leaders to provide specifications, designs and the implementation of software based control systems which run our sophisticated equipment daily.
Our group has a broad aptitude working with automation and control systems such as Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC), Distributed Control Systems (DCS), Human Machine Interfaces (HMI), Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition Systems (SCADA), industrial instrumentation and process regulation, and motor variable frequency drives.
Automation and Control Services:
- Comprehensive project management
- Feasibility studies
- Instrumentation design and engineering
- Automation and control design and engineering
- Control systems programing
- Education and training
- On-site technical support and troubleshooting
- Project startups, testing and commissioning
From project management to feasibility studies to programming multiple systems, we have the capabilities to work in multiple sectors to meet our clients’ needs.
Recent Automation and Control Projects